If you’re here wondering why the Library Post SharePoint app isn’t working, I’ve got some news for you. Unfortunately, it’s not good news, as I’m currently unable to access, manage or maintain the application. I built it at my former employer, who doesn’t have the resources to maintain it. I’m working on transferring control and republishing the app so that I can support it, but working out the details is taking some time.
The app’s Client ID has expired, so any calls it attempts to make into SharePoint will fail, which is why some of you are seeing infinite redirects.
I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
As soon as I have more information to share, I will.